Thank you for your interest in Bent Water Brewing Co. Please see below for employment opportunities. If there are currently no openings, you can still send along your interests and qualifications for future openings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an opportunity for a motivated candidate to get into a full time position
with growth potential in the beer brewing industry in our Lynn, MA facility.
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Technician at Bent Water Brewing is to ensure
that all brewery equipment is in proper working order to produce high quality beer. This
includes both routine preventative maintenance of brewery equipment and troubleshooting,
adjustment and repair of equipment in the event of out of specification operation or
breakdowns. Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Technician will
also participate in the assembly and testing of new equipment, data analysis for continuous
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
– A high school diploma and a minimum of two years experience in an industrial maintenance
role or a two year technical degree in a mechanical/electrical field is required
– Good troubleshooting capability and a logical problem-solving approach.
– Exposure or familiarity with mechanical, electrical or pneumatic system operation.
– Good hands-on mechanical ability.
– Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and schematics. Familiarity with ladder logic
and P&I diagrams is a plus.
– Basic knowledge and familiarity with spreadsheet programs.
– Able to self-motivate and work independently
– Good communication and time management skills.
– Welding experience or industrial electrical experience is a plus.
– Perform preventative maintenance on all brewery equipment.
– Diagnose equipment failures and make emergency repairs to keep production machinery
– Work safely and follow all company operating procedures (SOPs).
– Draft and implement new SOPs as required.
– Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and spare parts inventory.
– Work with the Engineering Manager or Director of Operations on the assembly and evaluation
of new equipment and processes.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Engineering Manager – Bent Water Brewing