Thank you for your interest in Bent Water Brewing Co. Please see below for employment opportunities. If there are currently no openings, you can still send along your interests and qualifications for future openings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributor Sales Representative
Bent Water Brewing Company is seeking distributor sales representatives to support our dynamic growth. The ideal candidates are enthusiastic, self-motivated, goal-driven, communicative and charismatic individuals who will help continue to grow sales and support on the North Shore of Massachusetts. These candidates love craft beer passionately, are extremely organized and detail oriented, and are both responsible and hard working just like the rest of the Bent Water team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Selling and promoting the Bent Water Brewing Company portfolio to bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery/convenience stores
Supporting and promoting Bent Water Brewing Company’s culture, core values and purpose
Developing new business and growing existing accounts within established sales territory. Identifying major accounts that are not yet penetrated with BWBC products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts
Planning, scheduling and execution of Bent Water presence at special events, including festivals, dinners and tastings. Attend the aforementioned events, and act as a friendly, knowledgeable representative of Bent Water Brewing Company
Maintaining consistent market visitation in assigned territory
Maximizing POS exposure. Improving conditions and merchandise at account locations by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of the brand
Collecting data (e.g. pricing, distribution) as required
Building and maintaining strong relationships with all accounts
Reporting regularly and clearly to our team, including weekly market visit recaps
A personal vehicle is expected to be used for sales calls, and occasional hot-shot deliveries, with reimbursement
Candidate must be comfortable collecting account receivables from customers
Knowledge & Skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Must be 21+ years old, have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record
Must be able to frequently lift and move cases of beer
Must have the ability to frequently climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
Must possess solid written and verbal communication skills
Must possess an intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
Must have a strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
Must have proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office as well as Google Chrome apps
Must be friendly, positive, confident and have an engaging attitude
Schedule: This is a full-time position requiring consistent local travel to various accounts. The position also requires flexibility as it includes evening and weekend sampling events, promotions and festivals.
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience. Bent Water Brewing Company offers a competitive commission plan and medical benefits after 6 months of employment.
To Apply: To apply for this position, please reply with both a cover letter and resume. If referred by a particular agency, please include the agency information in your cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $40,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year (includes base salary and commission)
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday through Friday
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road with meetings at Bent Water Brewing in Lynn, MA
Rhode Island Brand Ambassador
Outer Market Brand Ambassadors (21+)
Bent Water Brewing is looking to grow our promotions team in Rhode Island. Work with a great team, amazing beer and great company!
We are hiring reliable, outgoing and enthusiastic brand ambassadors for off-premise account tastings, events and festivals. If you love beer, enjoy being around and interacting with people, this is a flexible and awesome way to earn extra cash. It is also a great addition to any resume! Tastings, events and festivals can range from 2-8 hours. Payment includes travel to/from your home.
· Brand Ambassador
· $25.00 per hour
Begins when you leave your home until you return immediately after the event/festival. (Direct to and from the event.)
· Compensation payments by Bent Water are not subject to any payroll tax withholdings and/or FICA.
· Employee Discount
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Varies based on business need and seasonality.
· Must be 21+ with a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
· Reliable mode of transportation to/from events/festivals.
· Candidate must be able to safely lift 31.5 lbs. from ground level and able to move and/or assist in
moving 165 lbs of kegged beer from one location to another by sliding or lifting with another person.
· Transport and maintain table display, equipment and materials.
· Pour beers, hand out promotional materials, be able to discuss the beer characteristics.
· Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
· Ability to create a written recap of the event/festival for key account manager and distributor.
· Travel within the assigned market to set up, execute and breakdown events/festivals.
· Knowledge of local liquor control tasting laws (information provided by Bent Water key account
manager), craft beer industry and familiarity with Bent Water.
· Customer Service Experience/one (1) year. Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Must be outgoing, energetic and have excellent communication skills.
· Able to engage and educate consumers about our beer brands as well as Bent Water Brewing culture,
values and initiatives.
· Prior experience in conducting on and off-premise tastings is preferred
· Flexible scheduling with the majority of hours during nights and weekends.
Bent Water Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
This is an opportunity for a motivated candidate to get into a full time position
with growth potential in the beer brewing industry in our Lynn, MA facility.
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Technician at Bent Water Brewing is to ensure
that all brewery equipment is in proper working order to produce high quality beer. This
includes both routine preventative maintenance of brewery equipment and troubleshooting,
adjustment and repair of equipment in the event of out of specification operation or
breakdowns. Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Technician will
also participate in the assembly and testing of new equipment, data analysis for continuous
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
– A high school diploma and a minimum of two years experience in an industrial maintenance
role or a two year technical degree in a mechanical/electrical field is required
– Good troubleshooting capability and a logical problem-solving approach.
– Exposure or familiarity with mechanical, electrical or pneumatic system operation.
– Good hands-on mechanical ability.
– Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and schematics. Familiarity with ladder logic
and P&I diagrams is a plus.
– Basic knowledge and familiarity with spreadsheet programs.
– Able to self-motivate and work independently
– Good communication and time management skills.
– Welding experience or industrial electrical experience is a plus.
– Perform preventative maintenance on all brewery equipment.
– Diagnose equipment failures and make emergency repairs to keep production machinery
– Work safely and follow all company operating procedures (SOPs).
– Draft and implement new SOPs as required.
– Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and spare parts inventory.
– Work with the Engineering Manager or Director of Operations on the assembly and evaluation
of new equipment and processes.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Engineering Manager – Bent Water Brewing